Titan are currently recruiting on behalf of our key Client Partner position of Production Planner Manager on a 12 to 15 month contract based at their large site in North Lanarkshire. Ideally we are seeking applicants with desired experience within the drinks sector.
Main purpose of the role is to utilise relevant supply chain data to manage the production planning of finished cased goods within budgeted costs, ensuring on time performance and availability of stock.
- Planning cased stock works order programmes, ensuring in-house bottling capacity is efficiently utilised and the production schedule is reported and communicated to all stakeholders.
- Ensure third party bottling is planned in line with demand and to match standard bottling charges.
- Monitor on a daily basis, bottling production schedules at all bottling locations.
- Manage safety stocks and ensure that targets are maintained and reviewed.
- Manage replenishment orders within agreed parameters, reporting on material and bottling hall capacity issues which impact stock availability and/or performance.
- Identify product or supplier trends causing stock situations which impact KPIs and make recommendations to stock and/or ordering parameters to improve availability.
- Manage administration activities in respect of labour costing for New Product Development.
- Prepare Key Performance Indicator statistics for the department, including information and reports for monthly Management Meetings.
- To manage, motivate, train and develop the team, according to company policies and to ensure appropriate cover.
- Manage and own your professional development in order to achieve your work objectives and your career and personal goals.
- Minimum of 3 years experience of a procurement/planning environment is considered essential.
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks within strict deadlines.
- Experience of SAP ERP demand planning is considered essential.
- PC Literate.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well within a team.
·Business degree / SVQ Level 3 Certificate in Purchasing & Supply