Titan are currently recruiting for a leading Global Freight Forwarder for position of Ocean Import/Export Co-ordinator for their Glasgow based offices.
You will be working in an established, professional and busy team. You will already have an excellent understanding and experience of working in a Freight Forwarder with emphasis on Ocean Imports/Exports, although consideration will be given to candidates from an Air or European overland background.
- Ability to meet strict KPI targets
- Excellent customer service skills
- Bills of Lading
- Letters of Credit
- Certificates of Origin and AAD’s understanding/experience
- Customs Formalities
- Progress and book customer orders
- Financial Awareness
- Liaise with Shipping Lines/Hauliers
- Ability to work within a busy team/work within own initiative
- Organisational Skills.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Good Literacy and numeracy ability.
- Willing to learn.
- Self-motivated and good work ethic.
You will be rewarded with an industry leading salary and benefits package. Excellent working conditions and further career progression.
To apply please e-mail detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on tel:0141 378 0182
|Job Category||Freight Forwarding / Logistics|
|Salary||£22,000 to £27,000|