We are delighted to be recruiting on behalf of a great manufacturing company in the Glasgow area, for a Marketing Coordinator to join them.
This is a fantastic opportunity where the successful candidate will play a key role in the ongoing marketing strategy of the business
The main duties of the role are as follows
- Develop and implement processes and procedures to aid and automate marketing activities
- Prepare budgets for marketing activities
- Negotiate and purchase materials, services and solutions for marketing activities
- Administration of digital marketing activities (mailshots, social media updates)
- General administration for marketing activities
- Represent the marketing department in internal meetings
- Represent the company at meetings with partners and customers
- Plan and host visits of partners and customers
- Gather and process market intelligence and customer feedback
- Organise company events/exhibitions
The ideal candidate will be highly organised with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
You will have confidence to represent the company to customers & partners and will be competent in writing and production of promotional communications.
An HND or degree in Marketing would be desirable
Salary for the role is highly competitive and dependent on experience. Working hours are Monday – Friday 9 am-5 pm and there is some travelling on occasion when required
To apply please send your up to date CV and we will call you back to discuss in full detail.
|Job Category||Office Admin / Commercial, Production / Manufacturing, Sales / Business Development|