Titan are recruiting for our key Client a leading Global Forwarder for position of experienced European Road Freight Operator primarily dealing in exports and lesser Imports for their Glasgow office.
- Take bookings and liaise with customers, suppliers, overseas agents, European hauliers etc.,
- Plan routes and loads for European Exports and Imports.
- Complete all road freight documentations, negotiate rates and provide quotations.
- Dealing with European Destinations such as France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Turkey
- Managing FTL, LTL and Groupage movements
- Contacting clients making sure all information / paperwork has been received for the shipment.
- Managing day to day Road Exports alongside working on specific key accounts
- Completing the full road freight process from start to finish
This is a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop your skill set, you will be working alongside a large team with great experience within the industry.
The company is growing and can develop into a more senior role once the opportunity arises.
Our client is looking for someone who has the following:
- 2 to 3 years experience in similar role within Freight or UK Distribution.
- Good communication skills
- Hard worker looking to develop their skills
- Passion for the industry
- Motivation and Drive
- Good use of Microsoft packages
|Job Category||Freight Forwarding / Logistics|